Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions
The Garage Collectable Auctions Pty Ltd ABN: 98 627 553 824
Unit 2 / 7 Buegum Close Tuggerah NSW 2259
1. The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser except where the Auctioneer advises (at any time) that there is a reserve price.
2. Any person bidding at the action shall be personally bound by the bids made during the auction unless disclosing to the Auctioneer prior to the auction that any bids made are for and on behalf of any other party and identifying the party. The Purchaser shall be deemed to be the principal unless prior to the sale a letter of authority from the principal shall be delivered to the Auctioneer. In all cases the Purchaser warrants that the authority has not been withdrawn and further the Purchaser accepts joint and several liability with the principal.
3. Any person bidding shall be bound by these terms and conditions and the Purchaser by bidding at the auction consents to the within terms and acknowledges that after bidding and being advised by the Auctioneer of acceptance of the bid then a contract shall exist.
4. The Auctioneer may refuse any bid and if any dispute arises as to any bidding the Auctioneer may determine the dispute and the Auctioneer's decision shall be final and binding. The Auctioneer may in his or her discretion immediately put the lot up again for open bidding.
5. The amount of the advance for bidding increments shall be determined by the Auctioneer at any time prior to or during the course of the auction. The Auctioneer may refuse bids that do not correspond to the advised bidding increments and no person shall be entitled to withdraw a bid or bid a lesser sum than that advised as accepted by the Auctioneer.
6. The Vendor will have the right to bid by the Auctioneer for any lot or lots offered by the Auctioneer.
7. A buyer's premium of 11 % plus GST is added to the final hammer price of each lot. The buyer's premium is subject to change, but will always be made public prior to auction.
8. Payment of any purchase shall be paid in cash, EFTPOS, bank cheque, credit card (fees apply) or electronic bank transfer within 48 hours after conclusion of auction. Cheques are to be made payable to the Vendor's agent (The Garage Collectable Auctions) or otherwise as advised by the Auctioneer.
9. No allowances or refunds will be made, nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the grounds that it is not correctly described in any catalogue that may be prepared. Lots are sold and are to be accepted with all faults (if any) and for all purposes will be at the Purchaser's risk from the fall of the hammer. Neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneer will be liable for any misdescription.
10. Delivery of Lots purchased will be given only on production of the receipted auction invoice and delivery does not give or pass title. Title shall not pass until payment has been made in full. In the case of a bank cheque when the cheque is met in full on presentation.
11. If a Purchaser fails to pay and settle in full for any purchase then any moneys received from the Purchaser (whether in part payment or otherwise on account) may be appropriated to the Vendor's agent or the Auctioneer, and any lot uncleared may be re-sold by public auction or by private contract. Any deficiency after such re-sale, together with all costs damages and charges shall be set off against any moneys held for the Purchaser. In the event of any deficiency then the amount shall be a debt due from the Purchaser.
12. All lots must be removed by the Purchaser at the Purchaser's expense within 7 days of conclusion of auction, unless prior arrangements are made with the auctioneer. In the event the Purchaser fails to remove any such lots within the time stated then the Purchaser shall be liable to pay to the Vendor on demand, such storage charges as shall be specified by the Vendor for every day or period of days thereafter until such lots have been either removed by the purchaser. All lots which are not removed at the stated time, without prejudice to any other rights of the Vendor, may be re-sold by the Vendor by public auction or private treaty in the Auctioneer's discretion, and the costs and charges of and incidental to such re-sale, together with storage charges payable by the Purchaser in respect of the goods may be deducted from the proceeds of the re-sale and retained.
13. Storage charges will be levied at $20.00 per week or any other amount deemed appropriate by the Auctioneer depending upon the nature of the Lot and size and volume of each Lot for every day after the above specified delivery period until such goods are removed or re-sold in addition the Vendor or Auctioneer shall be entitled to charge any and all ancillary costs (including insurance) reasonably incurred as a consequence of the breach by the Purchaser.
14. All electricals are sold in a used conditions and have not been tested or found to be electrical safe.
15. No warranty is given that their present condition complies with the requirements of the electrical safety act.
16. The buyer acknowledges that is to have the electrics examined and repaired by a registered electrical contractor before resale or use.
17. For all purposes whatsoever the Auctioneer and its servant's agents or employees, act only as agents for the Vendor.
18. Neither the vendor nor the auctioneer will be liable for any personal injury, damage, or loss of any expense suffered, caused or incurred in the use of, or as a result of any goods purchased.
19. Any person attending the auction or premises of the Vendor or Auctioneer to inspect or take delivery of any property does so entirely at their own risk. No responsibility is accepted by the Vendor or the Auctioneer for any accident or damage to person or property however caused.
20. All children must be directly supervised at all times.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms